Sunday 25 May 2014

Butterfly Museum

So yesterday my mum was like "We're going to the butterfly museum," and so I was dragged to the butterfly museum with my younger bro and sis. I took my camera because I thought I could probably get some pretty good pictures so here they are!

I just thought I would explain a bit about it!! So it is basically a massive heated tent outside the natural history museum (In London) you just walk around and there's all these butterflies just flying around its pretty cool and some of them are really beautiful, here are the pictures for real.....




This was probably one of the most beautiful!


This one just landed on this ladies phone which was pretty cool!!





I know the quality of this ones rubbish but I had to zoom in because this butterfly was too awesome to not catch on camera.

When I saw this I actually laughed out loud its like a restaurant :)))

^This person is my little sister the butterfly landed on her and I got it one camera yay!

Same butterfly but better view of its beautiful wings!!!

I am so annoyed about this one because it's zoomed in so you can't see how beautiful it really is!

This is my favourite butterfly from the whole day its so fricking beautiful!






So I also took a bunch of pictures of some really pretty flowers so um here they are too!!!












Okay sorry there were soooo many pictures anyway I hope you like this post...
Till the next time 


No comments:

Post a Comment