Friday 27 June 2014

Alt J

Okay.... um I suck. This blog sorta sucks. My life sucks. This whole world sucks. I didn't start this blog for other people though, so its all good you know!

On to the actual post! So I absolutely adore Alt J! Anyone know them??? No? You suck! They are literally the most awesome band ever and I can prove it! There first major album was called an Awesome Wave so there! They must be awesome.

Quick summary stolen from Wiki (good old Wiki) Alt-J is an English indie rock band, formed in 2007 in Leeds, England. Their debut album An Awesome Wave was released in May 2012 in Europe and September 2012 in the United States and won the 2012 British Barclaycard Mercury Prize.

So by now I'm sure you just wanna hear them? Okay I'll let you in on my favourite three!!










I literally adore these songs to death! They are flipping amazing and I am so glad my brother introduced me to them! Now the main reason I decided to do this post on them is because there new album is coming out and they have released a new song and I am properly sh**ing myself over it!!! Here it is!


 

So I will try and be more regular on posting but honestly I suck so you never know when you will get a new post! Sorry!!!!!!!!


Till the next time!!!!!.....

Sanna xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxx




1 comment:

  1. Hey Sanna! Love your blog....And I must give this band a listen to....
    Ever heard of the band Warpaint? I love them.
    Brilliant post! Keep it up♥and your blog does NOT SUCK! It's great. So don't lose morale. !!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete