Tuesday 20 May 2014

Me....

Okay how do I start this....

Hey and Welcome to my new blog! I guess I tell you a little about me right? Okay I love to read, write and I do a ton of sport. I love music on a whole and right now I have a broken toe and crutches! *Insert Sarcasm here* Fun! I am English and I live in London. My Dad's Swedish and my mums English. I'm Swinglish. I have two cats (Jaffa and Delilah.) Um is that enough? Nope okay, I am a bit of a fangirl, I love The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Fault in our Stars I really want to start reading the Mortal Instruments Series so yeah I hope that's enough because my laptops about to die so this is all I have time for!

Bye and um I'll see you soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, that was a quick intro. Thanks for posting at my blog. Welcome back to the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! Stupid laptop!! Thanks for following!!!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :)

      Delete
    3. Any chance you could maybe help me promote? It would mean a lot!!! :)

      Delete